Suits insulating gas and chemical protection “Strelec KIO” TASK
Basic reusable gas-tight suit , open type, with a vest, with gas-tight chemical-resistant sealed zipper, with glued boots, acid resistant gloves.
Designed to protect against poisoning substances (emergency- chemically hazardous substances) in liquid and gaseous form personnel firefighters, gas rescue services and technology departments in conducting rescue and gas hazardous work in hazardous industrial sites. Breathing apparatus with compressed air, (sold separately) He puts on a suit. On top to protect the breathing apparatus worn vest.
- Highest level of protection: time-tested (Sagittarius costumes are made 2004 of the year), reliable, universal.
- Suit compliance with technical regulations of the Customs Union TR CU 019/2011 "On the security of personal protective equipment" and GOST.
- Insulating costume made of a unique material with rubberized. The material is specially designed and manufactured only for the company Roskomplekt.
- Fully sealed gas-tight, applying chemical-resistant sealed zipper: resistant to mechanical damage (excesses, fracture), pressure-resistant 700 mbar.
- specially developed technique for gluing joints is not used in the world production of gas-tight suit-increased reliability, save time pressure during the leak test, resistance to outgassing
- Overall with hood and obturation open type - contained breathing apparatus is placed outside the suit..
- FACE SEAL – anatomic shape with a recess under the chin, 100% fit of the mask to the face.
- Vest with impact-resistant glass viewing - protection breathing apparatus cylinders by flow coating chemicals.
- Boots with metal toe, glued to ensure complete tightness of the suit..
- Various mounting gloves: by means of rings, clamp, or with a bayonet quick release mounting system gloves.
- A suit for a comfortable set: soft knee, in the elbows Amplifiers, vertical stabilization system.
- For transportation and storage of the suit provided Bag. Bag made of a strong material with comfortable handles.
- insulating suit “Strelec KIO” TASK used in combination with breathing apparatus with compressed air from any vendor.
- Temperature mode of use: from -50 ° C to +70 °C
- Resistance to temperature +150 ° C not less than 5 minutes, resistance to open flame and to contact with the heated up 400 ° C a solid surface – no less 5 seconds.
- residual combustion time, final disruption – no more 0 seconds (self-extinguishing).
- The warranty period of free service 1 year. Service maintenance is carried out throughout the service life
- Term usage and storage 11 years old.